Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kenny boy ... how I miss you :( I miss having you to send texts to about work. I miss having your input on things and advice with problems. I miss your snortlaugh lol

There's so much stupid going on at work right now. Drama and more drama.

Exec chef and his ex gf got fired this week. Both offices got emptied the other day...

Now exec chef is stalking and harassing those he thinks got him fired. Following them in his truck from the parking lot, sending drunk threatening texts etc. Everyone that's worked with him is feeling kinda on edge. Myself included. He knows exactly where I live and what I drive.

And ppl wonder why I am so cautious of telling ppl where I live and giving out my phone number... thanks Gwen for telling and showing everyone!!!

I've gone thru this before.

I'm stuck on saute forever now I think. I hate it so fucking much but I need the money so badly :( I only got my raise because I can work everywhere except the grill. I prefer my behind the scenes spot... saute is a show off spot in the open kitchen area by the guests. I don't care that I'm the only girl ever to work it. I loathe when guests come up to watch or talk to me.  I like my.dungeon!

I'm getting sicker. My kidney function dropped 8 more points this last few months. I'm hovering around 64-65%.  5 points more til my Dr freaks out or something about it. Magic number is 60%....

My antibody levels keep going up which means more inflammation and my autoimmune system is attacking itself again. I have constant sore throats and joint swelling now. I know you already know what that means. It scared you before...

Love you kennyboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment