Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ramblings

Dear Kennyboy <3

I'm so exhausted but when I lie down, I don't sleep. I stare at the wall or toss and turn endlessly. My muscles start twitching, knotting, cramping and trembling... It's so annoying. I start getting hot and sweaty, and itchy, and my heart starts going all crazy and my mind starts racing, then I get aggravated and get back up.

My pills aren't helping anymore. I took another sleeping pill in hopes it'll at least make me calm enough to just lie there. I'm allowed 2 pills... I only have a few left of the ambien then I have to switch back to the klonopins :(


I still feel like creepy crawlies are in my skin. Nothing works for the itching... I cut all my long gorgeous nails off - I was scratching myself bloody... How did you deal with this? Benadryl does nothing for me. I feel like I'm coming down off a junkie weekend LOL My skin isn't dry - far from it...


I still have peeeeeeeee issues, or actually, the lack of peeeeeeeeee issues. My lower back still hurts. Doctor told me to do yoga and that I have an inflamed sacro-illiac joint... wtf? He didn't even look at my back or do any tests. *sigh* I saw the look in his eye - hypochondriac. Time to fire this doctor and get a new one again.

Let's see, how many other complaints can I cram in here? LOL How bout my lips are peeling like crazy and get all bloody! It's not even winter yet... and my eyes hurt ;)

I hear the train going by - it's late. Both in time of night - 3 am, and the train itself is behind schedule by about 45 minutes tonight.

I feel like crap already this week. My RHCP concert tickets got reissued - for Thursday... Hope I'm well enough to go... The concert was supposed to be in Feb remember? Then Anthony Kiedis broke his foot so it go delayed. Til 2 days from now. GAH! You know I'll go even if I feel like shit - I've waited forever for this! This is one good thing about living in NoLA! Lots of concerts and bands come here. Too bad I have to pick and choose which to go to because of work... :( I can't spend the night in the city this time either - gotta go home after the show, which is a good thing I guess - less opportunity to drink...(I'm trying Kenny... It's so hard :( ) I'm gonna be so drained friday when I get to work LOL

I feel pill #2 trying to work it's magic. typing is in sllloooooow motion.

Love you Kennnnnylovieboy

Come sleep with me tonight. Ill show you my latest  butterfly addition... addiction.

love flutterby kisses











No comments:

Post a Comment