Sunday, October 7, 2012

vip rhcp

Kennyboy <3

I had the dreaded very important pig party at work this morning... The suits upstairs decided on the strangest menu items... I don't know how any of it is classified as hors d'oeuvres or finger food... corn beef n sauerkraut? beer brats with peppers?  braised cabbage? Everyone in the dining room is going to be farting and crop dusting each other... I know it's Oktober but...

The 't' key on my keyboard has a mind of it's own. It works when it wants to, which isn't very often without a bunch of fierce button mashing. I think this keyboard is 10 years old now. Guess a new one is in my future soon :( It was an awesome 10$ keyboard!

I'm back to not sleeping much, if at all, again. Just too many memories and fucked up dreams lately. Sometimes I'm just not very tired, or my brain won't shut off, or I hurt too fucking much. Not sure if I need my meds adjusted AGAIN or what. I'm so tired and exhausted (and irritable with idiots...) during the day, but come dark... I'm awake! But, no one else awake... Just me. I'm always the complete opposite of every other person around. I'll crash at some point I know. It's just never at a good time when that happens.

I'm stuck on saute for another week... :( I'll manage... It hurts my joints to keep using those damn heavy cast iron skillets... Everyone better buy stock in ibuprofen and naproxen! and tramadol and icy hot. I do get some nice arms and shoulders from slinging skillets for hours and hours a day ;) Wanna arm wrestle?!

The RHCP concert at the arena in New Orleans was the best ever.  Those old dudes can still jump around insanely ;) I wish you could have gone with me.

I love you <3 My brain is getting all mushy from the tramadol and muscle relaxer. Hoping my legs stop hurting soon.

I saw a butterfly today on my way to work.





No comments:

Post a Comment