Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another day down...

Dear Kenny <3

I made it thru another day without you. :/ guess that's a good thing. One more day to go for work then I can start my 'weekend'. I'll probably sleep most of Monday. I've been hurting pretty badly this week so I'm not planning on doing much Monday or Tuesday.  My joints still feel like they are full of ground glass... my tongue has joined in on the fun an the sides are swollen and getting cankers all over my whole mouth...

I need to have someone to remind me to chill out and relax like you used to tell me. You don't.know how much I would love to come home to a clean house with wash dishes and folded laundry.... and a hot hot hot bath with bubbles and candles and flower petals floating in the water and scattered around the house for the night.

My thoughts are getting fuzzy from my.painpills + ambien.

Just remember I love you. You are beautiful Mr fraggle boy!


-uneeek

No comments:

Post a Comment