Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm OK...

Dear Kenny <3

I'm OK. I miss you. I love you.

Kelly picked up your ashes and a few belongings from your apartment to send to me :/ I know when I receive them I am going to totally lose control and cry. I still keep expecting a text or phone call from you... I guess this will give me closure that you aren't coming back ever. Damnit Kenny.

One of the cats has decided to live in a Dogfood box on the gaming table. The cat growls at taboo from across the room lol

I still can't eat much or do much of anything without getting dizzy or feeling nauseated. Showering exhausts me. Working hurts. Lying down hurts my joints. Standing makes the room spin and tilt. I can't sleep. I stay up all night and nap for a couple hours when I see sunlight before I go to work.

I can't quit. I promised you I wouldn't.

I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment