Saturday, September 22, 2012

Can't sleep :/

Dear my kenny <3

I miss you. I have no one to talk to anymore.

Having one of those days. The main system drive on my komputer box decided to fail so I spent the last few hours getting my backup drive updated and xferring files around until I get another harddrive to stick win7 on. *sigh* just how I wanted to spend my evening.

The bank called me today to let me know they froze my account due to suspicious activity. I have to go to the bank now and get a new card reissued and unfreeze my account. I don't have time for this crap. At least no money went poof and all my bills are paid for the next week.

I haven't heard anything from the Dr on the uterine biopsy and tests she did a couple weeks ago. No news = good news? The grey tissue Blobby thing seriously freaked me out last year and I'm afraid its going to happen again. Wish the Dr would have just done the hysterectomy when I asked for it when I was 18....

Neighbours being loud outside.

Taboo is squishing me and being a furry furnace. Its been too cool outside at night for the AC to kick on but too humid for the windows to be open. The house is stuffy. I can't sleep but need to try soon.

Long day tomorrow at work and I'm not feeling well at all. My lower back hurts and I can't peeeeeeeeeee hardly a drop.  I still feel like throwing up all the time and I've been really dizzy when I need to stand all night at work. *sigh* this is all becoming my new normal.  Feeling like shit all the time. Sleeping doesn't even give me a break from it.

You'd be proud of me... I haven't had a drink in 3 weeks... major effort for me. I know you hated it when I would drink and get all angry at the world. I'm sorry :(

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment