Sunday, September 30, 2012

blackened chicken fish, hurty, love

My lovie <3

I survived working saute... You knew I would. You always knew I could do things even when I didn't believe I could. I do HURT though. My goodness. It was busy and those cast iron skillets are heavy. My shoulders and wrists are screaming at me :( My hands hurt so bad, I can't twist open my water bottle cap. I don't shine on saute (yet) but I am working on it - I shine at making wickedly fattening desserts lol

Sunday is my Friday... I can't wait for work to be over. It's been a rough week for me.

Our customers this week... I had a lady send back her blackened redfish tonight. She insisted I served her blackened chicken... REALLY? I cleaned the fish myself - I promise it wasn't chicken LOL  I think she tasted it and decided she didn't like fish or our in-house made blackening spice. The others at her table that had the same dish (from the same fish, even!) had no problems with it.

Li'l Miss Sophia is getting so big! I get pictures and videos almost every day. She giggles now and she loves peas and bananas. Her eyes are still really dark - but changing from blue to green like mine, and her hair is strawberry blonde. She looks like my sister - especially in her eye shape and her nose. I want to compare pictures of my sister at that age to Sophia. I'm glad she takes after my sister and not her daddy.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love you? If not, I love you!



I have to lie down. Hurty. Come visit with me.

<3 Me








No comments:

Post a Comment