Tuesday, September 25, 2012

crazy dream

My kennyboy <3

I couldn't write last night - I was too tired and couldn't form words... I needed to take an extra pain pill because my hip joints and spine hurt so much :(

I miss talking to you. I didnt think it mattered so much to my mental state but it did... I can tell now. The difference it makes having someone to be completely open and honest with without having to hide things or cover up or sugarcoat. Its exhausting to have to tame and tailor my words to others that would get offended, hurt or disgusted by my true thoughts spoken aloud :)

I had a crazy dream last night about walking poisonous vine plants. They lived in my curtains... that's what I get for taking a painpill while looking at pictures of pretty plants in the poison gardens while lying in bed waiting for sleep.

Bf is sick. He's been coughing for 2 days. Yet he won't quit smoking. Ill have to find a sleeping pill tonight or I won't sleep at all with him coughing all night. Hoping I don't catch it. I usually don't get boring things like colds or the flu. If I'm going to waste my time being sick - I get something extra fun like pneumonia or meningitis! Needless to say, he stayed home from work today so germs are everywhere.

For the first time in a month I guess.... I feel hungry. And there's nothing here to eat. I havent bought groceries all month. Helen's been busy and hasn't dropped off any thing either.  Well there is stuff to eat but it involves more work than I have energy to do at the moment. I have to run errands in a bit so any energy I have is going to that right now.

I love you Kenny. Ill write again tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment